

This picture is so you can see my belly button. I tried taping it down once and it hurt really bad when I took the tape off so I decided I didn't care. My friend Debbie asked me if I pushed it if it would start my labor. It didn't.

Most heard comments this pregnancy when I am out with my boyz...
#1 "Tell me you are having a girl!" (You want me to lie? You act as if this actually affects your life in some way.)
#2 "What are you having this time?" Usually accompanied by a look of confusion as to how this could actually happen to someone. I just smile big and say "I am having a boy of course."
#3 "Are you having ANOTHER boy?" I wonder if people with all girls get this question? I feel like asking these people if they know my boys can hear them.
#4 "Are you going to try again for a girl?" (Do these people think I am a baby machine? As if 4 kids isn't already a lot? I wonder if they thought I was trying for a girl the whole time.)
#5 "You poor thing." (Again, do you realize my kids can hear you?)
If I don't have all my kids with me and someone asks me what I am having I say. "My fourth boy." I have to admit I do this for shock value because it is so funny to see the shock on their face. My favorite is when they drop their head into their hands and shake their head. Did I ask for their pity? I LOVE having boys!











3 comments:
I know I shouldn't laugh, but it's actually funnier reading your reactions to the questions/comments. I'm so glad you can still have a sense of humor. I hope I can when I'm in your position...if I get there :)
You crack me up! I would've laughed even harder had you actually said one of those comments to someone! Like you said - as if it effects their lives somehow.
Dang girl! You look famished! Go eat a sandwich or something!! lol
Post a Comment