Cade turned 3 on Sunday. We had a family get together on Sunday evening with local family. He was so excited about the pinata (pronounced "pinasa" according to him)that he and his cousins destroyed! He has grown up so much lately and is such a good brother and son. We love you Cade!


He loves his new bike! He has been riding it up and down our long hallway from the front door to the back door.

Dress ups that he also loves. Such an imagination!

Make a wish big boy! He thought his soccer ball cake was so cool! Thank you Costco!
4 comments:
so fun!!! I like Pinasa's too
Wow, great pix...who is your photographer??? :)
Happy Birthday sweet little crazy Cade!! We love you!!
The Davises!!!
That was fun. I'm glad we made it. And as Kenyon would say "I yike the piata too".
Post a Comment