I really wanted to try one of these Bumbo seats so I found one on cragislist. Carson's face is a look of "Are you seriously putting me in this?" He keeps throwing his body around so he gets twisted in it. I definitely recommend if you try one of these that you don't leave them unattended for fear of returning to a pretzel when you come back. Ha Ha. Note: Baby mohawk is naturally there with no help from mom or dad.
Cade loves it. He thinks it is a perfect seat for playing his brother's Leapster. His skinny bum fits perfect inside!
Senior Portraits
9 years ago












7 comments:
charlie's not too thrilled with his, but it's like a novelty for his siblings. they fight over it.
That pic of Cade in it is hilarious!
I've always thought those were the coolest things.
I loved our Bumbo seat with Hadley. She loved to be up and looking around and it definitly helped so that their heads don't get so flat. Ahhh, he's getting big!
I LOVE ours. In fact I had it at your dads today. Unfortunatley for Kaden I still have Adison's purple one so he doesn't look to tough in it. Kaden has the habbit of twisting over the side and falling out but he still loves it! He makes a great centerpiece in it for dinner!
We missed you today... sorry Ethan's not feeling good, Cade lost his nail and Trevor is recovering from a head wound. Can anyone say 4 BOYS! If you need to vent I'm a phone call away!
I love that seat! I can't believe how much hair Carson has. I think he has more hair than Mackenzie. Poor girl...maybe someday.
Janay
Carson looks like Kyle in this picture. So weird!
Post a Comment