Cade's end of year party for preschool was a barbecue at the park. Since summer is 3/4 of the year in Sacramento it was PLENTY HOT for playing in the water feature. Carson thought about it...
Thought about it some more...
Ane more...
He finally wandered in and got pretty wet. What a cutie!
Cade on the other hand thought he was Kung Fu Panda.
He was karate chopping the water from every angle possible.
I'm not really sure if he won or not, but he did this for 20 minutes straight.
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











7 comments:
Holy COW! Carson got BIG!!! I need to find one of those splash places here. Thats my ideal kind of water play with little kids!
I love that park! Well, when kids are slipping and hitting their heads. For some reason it's slippery there. I LOVE the photo in your header! It is fabulous!!! Loved the photos of the pie eating contest as well.
One should always proofread before making a comment:) I meant "aren't slipping and hitting their heads." The other way makes me seem crazy!!! And I don't need any more help in that department!
Looks like a great party for Sacto heat...love the new header!
Sarina's the same way as Carson. She likes to hang around the edges and put her hands in. Cade is cute karate chopping at the water!
Loved all the pictures with your updates... glad to see everyone having fun! Hugs... why do I miss you when we live 20 minutes from eachother???
LOve that up close pic of Carson. And Cade's karate chopping, that is so great! Cracks me up...he looks so big and grown up now, it's crazy!
Post a Comment