December 11th we headed out to see my nephew Luke get baptized in Valencia. It was a quick weekend trip and I forgot my camera so I had to rely on others to document our trip. Thankfully everyone else had their camera!
Here we are with Luke right after the baptism. (My sister commented that he looked like one of mine in his white shirt and tie. Hee Hee)
Quick family picture at Luke's house before church the next day.
Boys in matching RED ties from grandma Judy. Before you laugh at my husband's obvious joyful expression about taking pictures, realize he doesn't know how to smile real well. He is still learning. Please don't make fun.
Senior Portraits
9 years ago












4 comments:
Are you kidding? I love Brent's smile. I love the matchy matchy ties!
Don't make fun? sounds like an invitation to me. Nice pictures.
Jeff is still learning how to smile too! This makes laugh! Gotta love our husbands!
I love the "chick magnet" shirt. It is so Carson!!!
PS. you never have to grow up - no matter how old your kids get. lol
Post a Comment