Wednesday, January 7, 2009

8 years old!

Trevor turned eight a week before Christmas. We celebrated by going to John's Incredible pizza.(the perfect party place for boys) He decided he wanted to go bad enough that he gave up the friend party to go there instead. I can't describe how OLD I feel now that my child is eight.

 

Yes, that is my fraidy cat Ethan on the ride too!
 

I was so excited that I WASN'T pregnant and could go on this ride! Brent carried Carson around in the baby backpack so I could go on with the other boyz. This one goes up and drops you a few times.
 

Having cake at home afterwards with mom trying to get some smiles out of everyone before Trevor destroyed his cake.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kari said...

I can't believe Trevor is so old! I also can't believe you were so excited to be the "Big Kid" on the Frog Hopper! That's the battle every year at Hershey Park--to see which adult HAS to go on the frog hopper with all the kids! (I'll admit, it is a little fun but it's more fun to watch the dads on it.) Next time I want to see a picture of Brent on the frog hopper!