Sunday, January 18, 2009

December Happenings

December 13th the family met up in Bakersfield for Grandma Harwell's 75th birthday.

Afterwards we took pictures with the parentals. Can you imagine having to be parents to all these crazy people?

In all seriousness, these siblings I have are ALL so beautiful and talented. At times it was a tough job having to be the oldest of these rugrats, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching them run around shrieking at Disneyland, camping with them, and enjoy them even more now that they are all adults.

Some holiday celebrations included decorating cookies, making ornaments, a visit from grandpa Paul,(ahem~I mean Santa)karaoke singing by grandkids, and of course a polar express party. Here are most of the grandkids with grandpa Paul. (ahem~I mean the conductor)

2008 BABIES!!!!

Moms with their 2008 babies in birth order. The first 3 girls were born in the same week!

All 19 grandkids!

No comments: