Ethan loves playing catcher. I'm not sure why since you have to wear so much equipment in the heat. He is pretty cute huh?
He has really strong legs and can squat longer than most of the kids instead of having to kneel in the dirt.
He started pitching a couple weeks ago. Up until then it was coach pitch at his level. His face shows how serious and intense he is about it. If you can't see it good enough double click on the picture to see if it gets bigger for you.
I yelled his name while he was playing first base and this is the look I got over his shoulder. Seriously adorable little first baseman.
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











6 comments:
All your kids are adorable Rochelle! Just watch out when they get older!
Ethan looks like Trevor in that picture with the mask. Cutie!
Fun! I love little league. But it sounds like you need our loudoun county time limits. In the kid pitch leagues no new inning is allowed to start after 2 hours. It definitely makes it easier to sit through the games!
I'm liking that inning time limit from the above comment. Two hours is PLENTY of time to play, especially in the heat.
Love the first picture- very cute!! And he does look like Trevor! GO FIGURE. All your boys are cute!
Such little STUDS!
Riley is loving baseball season. He's been the pitcher and loves to go 5 innings with noone getting on base.
Post a Comment