It is no secret that this boy is a perfectionist. He takes his schooling (and sports) very seriously. He puts so much pressure on himself that I try hard not to add to it. I debated on whether to post this award he got because he was so upset about it. He had straight A's all year and to his surprise he received an all A's and B's award for the 3rd trimester because of one A- that slipped to a B+. He felt like a complete failure and was so upset and there was nothing I could do to make him feel better. I am so proud of how hard he works and how I never really have to get after him to do his work. He always does it on his own which makes my life so much easier. He is a winner and perfect to me. I love you Trevor.
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











2 comments:
with you and Brent as parents I just don't get how he could turn out like this??? He's a winner to me too!
It is heartbreaking to watch them be so hard on themselves, isn't it? We are proud of you T! (I guess we should be glad he has such high standards & that academics are important to him instead of him sittin' around like a slacker?) Hopefully he will lighten up on himself soon.
Post a Comment