1 is Carson, 2 is Trevor, 3 is Ethan and 4 is Kade! I'm the best! So fun that you got them all in the same out fit!! They are all so handsome! Carson's face is awesome! Love it!!
:) That's what I get for rushing...& not looking closely - if the ears didn't give it away, the red stool should have! Cade & Carson both had the same photographer! Can't believe how much those boyz really do look alike!
Carson, Trevor, Ethan, Cade. Maybe? What a fun idea to do them all in the same clothes. They look enough like each other that if you missed doing one of them you could just fake it and use the pictures of one of the other kids. :-)
Carson, Trevor, Ethan, Cade! I didn't even look at other responses! Not bad considering how long it's been since I've seen you guys! Any chance you'll be in Ut this winter?
Brent and I met through a family friend several times in our teenage years. We started dating when we were 19 and got married 2 1/2 years later on August 10, 1996 in the Oakland Temple after Brent served a mission for the LDS church in Houston TX. Our adventures have included living in San Jose CA, Ashburn and Leesburg VA, Minnesota for a summer, and now the Sacramento area. We just welcomed our 4th boy into the family-hence "da boyz" nickname they got from grandma Jenny. Brent is a retired airline pilot and is now an insurance agent. Rochelle has left the corporate world behind for full time motherhood.
15 comments:
So FUN!!! I can do it with their bdays so I don't spoil it for others... Oct, Dec, Apr, & July! I ROCK! Gorgeous boyz!
Carson, Trevor, Ethan, And Cade
I can't believe mom got it wrong! It's Apr, Dec, Oct, and July!
1 is Carson, 2 is Trevor, 3 is Ethan and 4 is Kade! I'm the best! So fun that you got them all in the same out fit!! They are all so handsome! Carson's face is awesome! Love it!!
:) That's what I get for rushing...& not looking closely - if the ears didn't give it away, the red stool should have! Cade & Carson both had the same photographer! Can't believe how much those boyz really do look alike!
at least i know trevor and ethan! i don't think my kids look nearly as alike as your boys do. not even liesel and gwyneth!
Ooo, I totally had it right!
Carson, Trevor, Ethan, Cade. I'm pretty sure I got it right although I had to second guess myself with Carson's. He looks just like Ethan!!
easy, carson, trevor, ethan and cade. that's cute that they are all in the same outfit! Cute little boys!
Carson, Trevor, Ethan and Cade... such handsome boys!
I can't believe how alike they all look!!!
Think of the money you could save on getting their pictures taken. Just take one and change the names when they reach that age. Cute boys.
Carson, Trevor, Ethan, Cade. Maybe? What a fun idea to do them all in the same clothes. They look enough like each other that if you missed doing one of them you could just fake it and use the pictures of one of the other kids. :-)
Carson, Trevor, Ethan, Cade! I didn't even look at other responses! Not bad considering how long it's been since I've seen you guys! Any chance you'll be in Ut this winter?
Quadruplets...Cool
Post a Comment