Trevor has become quite the basketball player. I love to watch him. Here are some action shots from his season.
During a break these kiddos were chatting it up.
Cade was making others laugh trying to walk without dropping the ball, but I think mostly he was cracking himself up.
Cade was excited he learned to dribble the ball while hanging on the side lines and kept telling me to watch him when I was trying to watch the game.
Ethan is also fun to watch because he has the funniest faces. He made good progress this basketball season as well.
Brent was able to coach both teams this year. It made for some really busy Saturdays for him planning out who was playing what and when and for me taking pictures and watching the little brothers. We had back to back end of year parties for their teams because baseball and basketball were overlapping and we were just too dang busy! Benefits of being the coach you can have some control over your life! He had a blast considering this is his favorite sport and loves to watch his boys get into it too.
I am now currently suffering through-I mean enjoying baseball season.
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











4 comments:
you're seriously a trooper to keep up with that schedule! I don't know how you stay sane
Trevor I'm ready to see some DUNKS! You're tall enough!
Ballers! Saweeet!
Love Basketball... Glad the grandboys do too. Trevor and Ethan both have some nice form.
Post a Comment