We had lots of family come in town for a wedding and took advantage of that time to have loads of fun. First stop was JUMPING!
Lucie, my niece took a break from jumping and tried to take off with my purse.
Carson was a pro at jumping since he has his own trampoline at home to practice on.
Cade, Trevor, and cousin Penny.
Carson with Brent, cousin Keira, and Uncles Rick, Ben and Ty.
Cade was a jumping machine.
Trevor flipping backwards into the foam pit.
Ethan flipping into the foam pit.
Some cousins had left or weren't in town yet so this is only just over half of them!
We also went to Fairytale town and I forgot my camera so this is my only picture. We did have more adults to supervise all these kiddos. They just didn't want to be in the picture!
Everyone in our "Teamwork" shirts. This years family reunion is being combined with the two weddings we are having. This is EVERYONE-so far!
Senior Portraits
9 years ago












4 comments:
You know I taught her that on purpose, right?
You got some good pics at sky high!
So far is right. Stay tuned for more to come.
I got some cute pics of Carson at Fairytale town, I'll have to send them to you. I only had my camera out a couple of times & I seem to always take pics of the babies!
Post a Comment