Wednesday, July 14, 2010

warm summer nights

The police found Ethan's bike. Very special people bought Trevor a new one. So my boys have been out riding again!
 

The first time they went out together again they wanted to show me their "tricks." Cade did them too. I don't know when he learned these. Totally surprised me.
 

 

Carson noticed dad come out to sit and watch so he ran in the garage and came out with a baseball and mitts.
 

 

I love watching my boys be boys.

7 comments:

The Horners said...

So awesome that the cops found Trevor's bike! From what I understand, that's pretty rare. Glad the boys are enjoying their summer, minus those mean jerks who took all your things!

Laura C. said...

I hadn't heard one of the bikes was retrieved. Did they catch the guys that did it?

The McGraths said...

YEAH for AWESOME friends!!! I'm pretty sure they got those bike tricks from me!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Hurray for bikes!!!

Nicole said...

What no training wheels cade! Brave boy!

Gpa Paul said...

Boys are so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bassetts said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO glad that the boys got some bikes - whether returned or from a secret friend. Bikes are a must in the summer. Cute that Cade can keep up and that Carson is so smart to take advantage of Daddy just sitting :)