Ethan's Kindergarten promotion was yesterday. He was really sick the day before, but wanted to go so bad we let him. The picture I took of him getting his "diploma" was really blurry so we took another picture with his teacher Mrs. Arriaga afterwards. (Mrs. Arriaga has 3 boys of her own at home and her oldest is named Ethan.) He did so well this year you wouldn't know he was at the young end of his class. He is excited to be a first grader and I am feeling old considering I will have a first and second grader next year!
3 comments:
COngarts to Ethan! How cute, sorry we couldn't be there to help him celebrate! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!
He looks so grown up!
I loved all your blogs - what a precious family your have. Great pics of all the boys.
Post a Comment