Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ethan's T-ball season

Ethan had a great time playing T-ball this year. Here he is covering 1st base waiting for the throw so he can throw out the runner.

They got rid of the Tee halfway through the year so here he is being pitched to and hitting it. (The coaches do the pitching.)

Here is his team at the team party yesterday. Most of the kids went to school with him so he knew almost all of them before the year started. They were all VERY anxious to get their first baseball trophies! Ethan is in the middle back with his hat on.

Here is Ethan with his first baseball trophy. (He got to pick the style cause mom was the one that ordered them for the team.) When his coach handed out the trophies he said Ethan was always ready in the batter box. He never had to remind him where to stand or how to hold the bat like they often have to when kids first start out. He was so proud of himself!

5 comments:

Dacia said...

Looks like they are keeping you busy:) It looks like I can see Brent in the back with 2 babies asleep - the life of being younger siblings and dragged around:)

Laura C. said...

Your boys are so cute! They'll definitely be keeping you busy over the years

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

LOVE the smile on Ethan's face...sometimes I wonder if it's about the game or the trophy?

The McGraths said...

Cool trophy Ethan! I can't wait for this stuff but I can. You know what I mean!

Tarah said...

Your boys are ADORABLE! Seriously, we love them all! Way to go Ethan!