We had such a great summer I didn't want them to go back to school today! (Okay. Trevor really needed to get back into some structured productive time.) Ethan, I really didn't want to leave him in 1st grade and not see him all day. He is my big helper right now with his younger brothers! I hope he stays awake all day since we haven't kicked the nap yet. Here they are before we walked to school squinting from the sun. They were both so excited to go meet their new teachers!
Senior Portraits
9 years ago












6 comments:
They are growing up so fast! I love the classic "1st day of school pictures". The boys will love them when they are older. I feel so old!
Big boys! I remember those days like they were yesterday. I loved the feeling of heading back to school on the first day. How exciting for them!
Congratulations to making it to another year of 1st day of school! You sure make good looking boys!!!
Yeah for school! They are so big! Hope they enjoyed the first day.
What handsome little school boys!
Handsome school boys...!!!
Post a Comment