Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SLEEPING BOYS!

I've been asked once or twice (ha ha) how I handle life with boys. My answer is usually "I keep them moving." If I don't keep them going at the pool, lake, park, sports teams etc. I will be sorry! This was a successful day at the lake last Thursday. I wore them out! Those of you that know Trevor know this kid hasn't napped in the daytime since he was 2 so this is no small feat. I had a peaceful hour drive home with 4 sleeping boys! (Carson is rear facing so you can't see his little head.)

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Gina Deceuster said...

I hear ya. Isn't summer great? Every hour I can get Luke to the pool means an hour to myself when we get home. Sun and water, there's nothin' like 'em.

Carrie said...

what do you do with carson? i'm always afraid to take charlie outside. suggestions?

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

You are sooooo talented! Hurray for peace & quiet.

The McGraths said...

Nice to see I'm not the only mom who takes a picture of their sleeping children while driving! :) Keeping those boys busy is no easy task!!! Way to go!

Middleton said...

I have pictures like that too. Such a proud moment for moms... especially if you had 4 BOYS!