Carson has recently become obsessed with books. His favorite is Brown Bear and he will walk around with it and stop to turn pages and walk around some more and climb up in chairs to read too. Here are two of his FAVORITE things. Books and a Chair.
He loves to chase me with the book until I read it.
He growls at me and gets angry if I run away too long.
In order to transport a book downstairs it must be thrown down. It cannot ride with anyone.
Here he is still chasing me from his room, down the stairs, through the living room and now down the hall. I did finally read the book.
This child's climbing ability has gotten out of control. A couple weeks ago he got onto the table when I was unloading the dishwasher. He didn't try it again right away so I thought maybe he couldn't remember how to get up there. Well, make no mistake this kid is a CLIMBER. He is doing this every day now! I can't leave him downstairs without a big kid watching him.
He doesn't use the chair to help him step up. Instead he heaves himself from his amazing upper body strength. Definitely from his father and NOT his mother.
This devilish grin cracks me up!
Ready to transfer from chair to table top.
Triumphant! Come on mom, try it!
Now that Carson is one, he loves facing forward like the big boys. The only down side to this is when he chucks his pacifier it hits me or the dashboard instead of the back of the car.
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











5 comments:
He is so cute! We have that same carseat and I hate that you have to unscrew the back of it to pull the cover of for cleaning! Have you noticed or am I just over reacting? anyways, I'm not surprised that this boy is a climber!
pace went through a stage where we had to leave all the kitchen chairs tipped over so he couldn't use them to climb on things. boys!
I love all your new posts! I was wondering what the heck happened. You are a busy lady, I get it. I only have two and don't see how you guys manage more than that! It's too weird for me to see all of your babies turning one. Mine is last but it just seems to be approaching so fast! Pretty soon he'll be potty trained and you will be diaper-less!!! (Until you or Brent have to start wearing them yourselves.) Excited to see you soon!
I love the shot of him chucking the book down the stairs. Of course, that's how it must travel! Is there any other way?
This one got me cracking up - that boy is too much BOY! So funny - I love how proud he looks on top of the Mt. Table.
Post a Comment