Monday, April 13, 2009

Carson's birthday continued...

We celebrated Carson again on Sunday since Brent's parents would be in town and local family could come over as well. Carson was happy to have cousin's to play with!
 

My nephew Kaden poses for the camera. This kid is almost one and knows EXACTLY what to do when a camera is pointed at him. He holds this pose forever! I got tons of pics of him smiling and waiting patiently. Aunt Amy must practice on him a lot!
 

Carson tries to grab or come get the camera when I point it at him. This kid has had 8 teeth for awhile and at 10 months refused to be fed any longer so he went to table foods overnight. Look at those teeth!
 

My niece Adison has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I think they actually sparkle. This picture doesn't do them justice.
 

My nephew Kenyon found the boys costumes/dress ups in the playroom and came out as Zurg.
 

The older boys begged for mohawks. This is Cade's right before the pre-Easter Egg Hunt we did to keep the kids busy.
 

Racing for Eggs.
 

All done!
 

Carson's new love. The trampoline. He will play by himself for half and hour while I make dinner.
 

Carson jumping on the trampoline with his cousin Kaden.
 

Too cute!
 

Carson with birthday cake #2. He wouldn't eat this one either. Cousin Adia did a great job decorating it though and he did play with the balls on it.
 

1 comment:

The Horners said...

Look at all those teeth! Olivia still has zero!