We got invited by some friends to go boating on Saturday. We had so much fun! Here are the boys coming back after tubing.
We all went out on a boat ride. You would think MAYBE all the "look at mommy!" and "smile for mommy!" and "PLEASE look at me" would get at least ONE person to look at me? Apparently NOT!
What does it take?
Seriously people!
Brent's still got it!
My white trash baby hanging out in his diaper.
I did get to go on double skis, but don't have pictures of that. I wasn't brave enough to try wake boarding again. I've only tried that once and I only got up for a few seconds.
Thanks Christensen's! We had fun!
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











4 comments:
he is so cute! Its so funny to me how different but the same all the boys look! I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Love the white trash pic and LOVE that you are putting up new posts! I think candid pics are fun because you can see them all doing their own thing instead of looking at you. I like it that way! Just channel that frustration and make it artsy!
Well at least you got up that one time. I've tried several times and I've finally given up. I honestly think I don't have the upper body strength to pull or hold on. I'm a weenie.
Glad you guys had fun... we'll have to do it again sometime :)
Post a Comment