The lake is always fun with the Davis family. We had fun you guys!
Carson was NOT a fan of the sand. He would only walk holding on to me.
Lots of floaty toys to play with.
Carson still not happy with the sand and water, but his brothers tried to get him to smile anyway.
Cade swam all over the place with these floaties on. He took them off when playing at the shore.
Trevor is always up for a competitive game even if it requires being social. They kept racing to the water. He didn't even know these kids.
Carson found some comfort in the beach chairs so his feet didn't have to be in the sand. So funny. This kid NEVER sits still so I knew he REALLY didn't like the sand!
Brothers having fun in the sun! This is the best I could get Carson looking mostly happy.
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











7 comments:
after several months of going to the beach at least once a week, pace finally walked in the sand happily last week. i feel your pain! at least it keeps them in one spot, right?
I LOVE the last pics of all your boys! What a handsome group! Can't wit to see you guys in just a week!!!
your boys are so adorable. looks like you guys have been having a fun summer!
I think the shaved heads are soooo cute! I can't wait to see them and smother them with kisses! They're gonna love it!
Oh, the memories. I can't believe that our lake trip with you was a year ago! We miss you guys :)
California really suits you, doesn't it?! You and Laura - the beach going girls!
Love the comments about scouting. Everyone keeps saying that we are going to love it, but I'm not sure they aren't just trying to psych me up about it all.
Look at tall those buzzed heads! I didn't think you blogged anymore. :) We can't wait to see you guys. I'm slightly jealous that you don't have anymore babies to slow you down! Your summers will only get more and more exciting as the boys get older!
(Don't get me wrong, I love me some babies.)
Post a Comment