Brent and I celebrated our 13th anniversary last week by going BY OURSELVES to Great America. Thank you grandma and grandpa for watching da boyz and thank you internet for the kid price tickets! We had a great time riding roller coasters that I am getting too old for, but still love. I am so glad to be married to my best friend!
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











6 comments:
Congrats! So I'm totally laughing right now wondering where you got that Herbalife T-shirt? My parents sell the stuff, so I'm pretty familiar. Just thought it was funny.
I'm really glad that you are married to your best friend, too - we are so blessed to have Brent in our family. Glad you had a little fun - it's always good to get away...alone!
I am still amazed you have 4 boys!!!!
I'm glad you dorks are still in love and still know how to have fun.
well - happy happy anniversary - you make such an adorable couple and we're sure glad we're related to you, love, aunt karen
Wow the boys are so big. Great pictures. Glad we could help on the anniversary. Really enjoyed Da Boyz
Post a Comment