Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School

 

My boyz are getting so big! Trevor is off to 3rd grade today and Ethan is off to 2nd grade. I miss them already. Where does the time go?
 

5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I LOVE the shot of da boyz walkin' to school - yikes! I feel older than dirt! 3rd grade is my "favorite" grade to teach - I hope T has a great year!

Gina Deceuster said...

Seriously! Luke starts 1st grade on Wednesday and we just got back from meeting his teacher. Good luck to your boyz!!

Amy Middleton said...

They look so BIG and super cute! Give Trevor a big back to school kiss from me.

karen garner said...

You sure have cute cute boys - how adorable they look walking to school together

Linda and Rex said...

You do have the cutest boys. Next to mine of course.