Last week the boys finished up swim lessons. Cade is still at the age where they forget what they knew how to do from the year before. I was glad Cade remembered he knew how to swim by the second class. It sure makes it easier when only one person can't swim when we make trips to the pool.
On the last day the kids look forward to the diving boards. Our clubhouse pool doesn't have one so they LOVE to jump off these!
Ethan jumping off the high dive...
and the low dive.
Trevor was annoyed that I signed him up for lessons. He told me he was too old, but he ended up being the youngest in the most advanced class they offer. He got a kick out of beating the other kids speedwise and even beat some of them endurancewise with all the laps they had to do so I think secretly he enjoyed going and probably forgave me after the first day.
Trevor jumping off the low dive...
the high dive...
and practicing his diving.
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











2 comments:
NEVER too old for swim lessons! You can always learn something and improve what you already know - thanks for makin da boyz "water-safe" - too many peeps are not comfortable in the water. It's too hot where we live NOT to know how to swim. Good job, Mom! :)
I agree with the Mom. Never too old - I remember taking diving lessons from Andy Strong when we were in middle school and we learned a lot. Your boys look like they are having so much fun off the high dive. I'm jealous. Haven't been off a diving board in a LONG time!
Post a Comment