Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 years old!

 

Ethan decided to forego a friend party and go to "John's" instead with the family. I forgot my camera because I was rushing though homework and trying to get us all out the door to meet Brent after work so I don't have pictures, but he had a GREAT time and even went on a scary ride. (John's is like Chuck E Cheese on steroids with better food.) We celebrated a day early because the end of the year soccer party was on his birthday. See previous post.
This is on his birthday on Tuesday blowing out candles with brothers looking on.
 

Cheeze! Aren't they cute?
 

Ethan doing the famous Petersen first cut. You get to cut all over the cake until the knife leaves the cake. If you have ever seen Brent's cake when he is done it is a big jumbled mess.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura C. said...

That first cut tradition sounds fun! I can imagine a pretty crumbly cake after Brent takes to it.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I hope you have another great year!