Grandma Judy flew Carson and I out to Utah last weekend to surprise sister Leah at Keira's blessing. (I think she also wanted some grandma time with Carson too :) since she hasn't seen him since early May and won't see him until Christmas) It was so fun to be there for such a special occasion and to meet my new niece and see lots of my cousins and their kids! Thanks grandma Judy! Miss you tons Leah!
This picture is with Leah and Keira and Terri and Olivia. The baby girls are two days apart and two months younger than Carson. (I'm not really this much taller then them, we were on a slope in Leah's backyard.)
Carson and Keira hangin out for the first time. Doesn't Carson look like he is up to no good?
Sweet little Keira being attacked by her crazy cousin.
Senior Portraits
9 years ago












4 comments:
Pretty moms, pretty babies and one super handsome little boy! So cute!
looks like she got him good in that last picture! :)
I remember Leah, I think?? Glad to see something new on your blog... :)
Your hair looks really good. New cut? Also, you make me laugh how there is always a disclaimer on your posts (like you explaining why you're taller in that picture). Funny girl!
Post a Comment