On October 3rd (Yes, I know I am behind on my bloggin) grandma Jenny and grandpa Paul threw a surprise congratulations party for Brent at Uncle Kyle's. We had surprised him at home on the 1st of October too so he couldn't believe he didn't find out about two surprises in one week!
Here are the State Farmers. My grandpa Middleton, (retired State Farm Agent) my dad Paul Middleton, ("part time" agent) my brother Kyle Middleton (semi-new agent)and of course my husband Brent Petersen. (newest agent)
Kids throwing the bean bag through the State Farm logo.
Baby cousins trying to grab each other.
Grandma Jenny showing the kids how to toss the ping pong balls into State Farm buckets.
Stomping each others balloons before they get yours!
"Cars" pinata. State Farm was a "Cars" sponsor.
Water gunning the "retired" agent.
And finally, coloring a picture of the newest agent.
Many thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for a fun party!
Senior Portraits
9 years ago












7 comments:
Cute... people reading this need to go back and click on the picture where the kids colored Brent's face... they all added such cute detail!
Way to go BRENT!!!!!! and Rochelle... I know what being a wife of an new agent, in this economy, really feels like and you deserve your congrats too!
CUTE! What a fun party!! Great ideas for games about State Farm and Brent. Congrats to Brent!!
What a creative party. I'm so glad that it is all working out for you guys. We miss you though!
now there is a party theme I would have never thought of!!! Fun.
Congrats again to Brent!! Glad all are celebrating.
Gramma Jenny is so creative, huh? I love all the games you guys played, especially the coloring of Brent's face. So cute! Congrats Brent on the contract! Nowhere but up from here. Miss you guys!
That is the cutest. Yeah for Brent (and you)! What a great celebration! Wish we could have been there!
cute Rochelle! and congrats to Brent!
Post a Comment