Cade's first kindergarten field trip we headed out to the pumpkin patch. We started with a HAY RIDE! SO FUN!
I got to hang out with one of my favorite girlfriends Jessica.
Cade and Mia crack me up. They both have camera happy mom's and kept stopping and happily posing for the camera. We were searching and searching for pumpkins the kids could carry out themselves. They weren't allowed help so it had to be light enough for them.
Cade of course had to get a heavy one and carry it over his shoulder most of the way back. He made it though.
Cade's whole class happy.
Cade's whole class goofy.
LOVING the maze!
Silly boys. Cade's buddies Cael and Travis from church, preschool, soccer, and kinder.
And last, but not least the tower of hay to jump down over and over!
Senior Portraits
9 years ago











7 comments:
Love it! Isn't it GREAT being a Mom!!! You are the cutest Mom EVER!!!
Love the pic of you and Cade. How fun to do all of these field trips with your kids!
Thanks for the plaY by play! I wondered what the different activities were & Alina only told me a few things. So wish I was there!!
I wanted to go so bad, but I was thinking about my poor ankles and spared them. I was relieved when I found out Mia was in your group, someone I know and trust. Love that picture of the two of them, you can tell they don't mind the camera at all. Thanks Rochelle!
i thought the exact same thing as jill, that i love that first picture of you two! looks like a great trip
Great pics with Cade the ham. Fun to do the field trips stuff.
You look so beautiful! Miss you tons. Cute pic of you and Cade.
Post a Comment