Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cade's soccer 2010

Cade's soccer season is done. GO TIGERS! He had a blast with his team this year. (It helped that both of his coaches and most of the team he already knew from church.)
 

Whenever he was taking a break from the game he wanted me to take pictures of him making faces at the camera. Each shot he would change his look just a little.
 

 

 

Action shots are the best. I love that he is always making faces or smiling!
 

 

 

 

 

 

When he got his trophy he held it up high he was so excited! The coaches did cute individual awards and he got "most potent" tiger.
 

Shot with his coaches and trophy.(and a couple of their kids.)
 

Next year my barely 6 year old will be playing U8. Should be interesting!

6 comments:

Laura C. said...

OK, the cute faces he makes for the camera KILLS me! He's so model-esque. What a Ham!

kristin said...

Love the pics Rochelle!! I've told you before that your boys are so stinking cute, and those photos just proved it. I especially liked the ones you got of Cade kicking the ball in the goal. So cool!

The Holyoaks said...

Great pictures! Love that first one!

Nicole said...

Cade was so fun to watch this year! He should have no problem in U8s. Mia is a July girl too, so I do understand what your saying, but Cade will hold his own

Gpa Paul said...

Zoolander's got nothing on Cade. He will be a great "male model. Couldn't tell if the look was magnum or blue steel.

Bassetts said...

Go Cade! I love kids in soccer and great action shots. Can't wait for my kids to be old enough (well i can wait, but it's exciting to know what's coming).